S1S-EX Key Features Include:
- 18-inch THX Ultra2 Certified Subwoofer
- THX Certified
- 18″ Poron-fiber-cone, Cast-frame Woofer
- Vertical or Horizontal Orientation
- Industrial Cabinetry
- Front Ported Enclosure for Easy Installation as Built-in
– Multichannel Amplifier
The SDA 8300
and SDA 4600
are designed for maximum power, minimum space while seamlessly integrating into any JBL Synthesis System. The amplifiers digitally connect to our SDEC Room Equalizer for a complete end-to-end digital solution and also stand on their own in a wide array of upscale applications. With greater accuracy less weight and superb signal to noise performance both the SDA 8300 and SDA 4600 deliver best in class performance in an easy to install space-saving design.
With 4th-order electronic crossover networks for use with the bi-amplified speaker in the Synthesis One Array™ system or running full-range for the largest Everest, K2® and Atlas™ systems, the SDEC-4500P offers up to 12 channels of input and 20 channels of output with more than 500 bands of parametric EQ running at 24-bit and 96kHz, making this system better than anything you’ve ever heard at the cinema or theater. Custom configurations for special needs can be created by JBL Synthesis Engineering to suit any installation you can imagine.
- 12-channel Input, 4-channel output, over 500-band parametric EQ, bass management with 16 high pass filters and 4 low pass filters, 8 phase filters, bass/treble/thx re-eq circuit, speaker drive pre-EQ, screen and speaker cloth pre-EQ correction
- Speaker time delay correction for all 20 outputs
- Patented Sound Field Management (SFM) when used with JBL Synthesis ARCOS calibration system
- Patented Auto Curve Sum for Subwoofer to Main speaker optimization when used with JBL Synthesis ARCOS calibration system
- Active 2-way (x3 channels) crossover for bi-amplification of Left-Center-Right speakers with pre and post crossover drive shaping
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE, DEFINED
Designed for those seeking the ultimate in audio and video performance, the JBL Synthesis® SDP-45 4K surround processor/controller provides the highest level of sonic performance available while offering pristine video with flawless HDMI® switching. With 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters and two 32-bit floating-point DSP engines, there is no shortage of processing power for decoding the latest lossless audio.
Featuring eight HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, extensive analog and digital audio inputs and outputs, and a USB connector to provide computer sound-card functionality, the SDP-45 4K is perfectly suited for complex home theater systems and even includes an independent second audio zone.
HDMI technology offers uncompressed multichannel sound both from Blu-ray™ players and from popular computer-based sources that can provide high-resolution audio. The choice of processors for HDMI audio is critical, since audible artifacts resulting from digital “jitter” are common. The SDP-45 4K solves the problem by providing a completely asynchronous signal path from its A/D converters and all digital inputs, allowing the outputs to be completely buffered and internally clocked to a very stable crystal oscillator. This sophisticated approach provides sonic clarity and a lack of “grit” that truly reveals the potential of today’s uncompressed Blu-ray and high-resolution digital sources, and it optimizes legacy analog sources.
The broadcast-quality HDMI switcher provides smooth audio and video switching, can pass digital video up to 1080p, 12-bit, and is compatible with 3D video formats.